Re: [bluetooth-dev] error sending data (u8)

On Thu, 15 Nov 2001 03:59:25 +0000 siumama great
<siumama2000@xxxxxxx.com> wrote:

> HiHi,
>      Could anyone help me on this : i am trying to send data in kernel mode,
> i generate packets in the format of u8 (unsigned char). I think this is fine
> since i have to do so as specified. but whenever i write() this u8 packets
> through RFCOMM, the text on the screen changed into some symbols and
> stopped............
> is there anyone face the same problem b4??
You may need to set line discipline for ttyBT(?) if you are not
just sending char.
> regards,
> vincent

Ran Zhou
Centre for Communications Research
University of Bristol
c/o: PACT
University Gate                            Tel:  +44 117 903 1129
Park Row                                   Fax:  +44 117 954 5206
Bristol BS1 5UB
United Kingdom                             Email: Ran.Zhou@xxxxxxx.uk