RE: [bluetooth-dev] Multipoint ppp setting without IPA server?

As it says in the comment, either you can use an IP assign server,
or you can use options.ttyBTx files. The later is probably the easiest
(at least for a static test environment). There is no publically available
IPA server, but the interface can be deduced from the code in the
experimental directory, so it is possible to write ones own.

//Peter