Fra: owner-bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com]Pa">mailto:owner-bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com]Pa
vegne av Hirotsugu Okura
Sendt: 19. november 2001 09:33
Til: bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com
Kopi: Hirotsugu Okura
Emne: [bluetooth-dev] Multipoint ppp setting without IPA server?

Hello,

I'm using open BT stack to realize multipoint ppp connection over Bluetooth.
But there is a description like this in apps/bluetooth/experimental/btd.c.

/* Use /etc/ppp/options file for remote ppp settings.
       IPA is needed for correct multipoint setting or use a
       ppp options file for each ttyBT e.g options.ttyBT0,
       options.ttyBT1 which contains the remote IP address,
       dns, wins etc*/

Cannot the multipoint setting without IPA server be realized?
Does anybody know where can I get IPA server software or how can I realize
it?

Hiro Okura