RE: [bluetooth-dev] Function descriptions

Hi,

Unfortunately the stack isn't very well documented except the comments in the actual code. The bttest application will probably be handy as a guide how to initiate a connection etc. If you want to implement applications directly over l2cap I suggest that you have a look in test.c which is a testlayer we used for the UnplugFest tests. A proper documentation over the stack is at my TODO-list but I can't tell when it will be ready.

Best Regards
Anders Johansson