[bluetooth-dev] Sending Data and catching it

Hi,
 If I send data through

1)rf_send 5 1 0
where can i see this data in stack implementation. I
mean which file and function i can get this data in
Acceptor side and Initiator side.

2)echo "Srikanth" > /dev/ttyBT0
where can i see this data in stack implementation. I
mean which file and function i can get this data in
Acceptor side and Initiator side.

As per the requirement I want to Hardcode some data in
application (without using rf_send and echo) and same
thing i want to catch on otherside without doing
cat /dev/ttyBT0. I have to automate this so that once
i start my application this has to send some data and
same thing i want to catch on other side. Is it
possible? if so please guide me to do it.

Thanx in Advance,
Sri