[bluetooth-dev] Some bytes missing...

Hi Hi,
     Does anyone ever come across such case? I am using the kernel stack, I
wanna send some bytes through and i write() to the ttyBT0. whenever the byte
is 0x11 or 0x13(referred as some device control in ASCII), the other side
can't be able to read() it, and causing some data loss..........
could anyone know how to due with it or how can i encrypt it??
Regards,
siumama