RE: [bluetooth-dev] Some bytes missing...

0x13 and 0x11 corresponds to ctrl-s and ctrl-q, i.e., the stop and
start codes for the TTY. You could try 'stty -F /dev/ttyBT0 -ixoff'
to turn off start/stop handling, or 'stty -F /dev/ttyBT0 raw' to set
the TTY in raw mode and see if that helps (I have not tried either).

//Peter