RE: [bluetooth-dev] Sending Data and catching it

Hi,

Have a look in btcon.c to see how you can connect to the remote device. When
you are connected just open /dev/ttyBTx to read/write data from your application.
On your server side you can use the ioctl BTWAITFORCONNECTION to sleep until we
got a connection and then just open the tty and write any data to the remote.
btd.c may also give you some ideas of how to discover new incoming connections.

Best Regards
Anders Johansson