[bluetooth-dev] receving data on Ipaq

Hi all!

I got some problems using the OpenBT stack on my Ipaq.

When receiving a the first HCI-frame of a large packet the serial driver pops the next hci-frame before the first frame in the packet has been processed.

This makes the hci (and l2cap) frame sizes corrupted and unusable.

Since this only happens on large packets an idea is to decrease the packet size from the host controller with the "Host_buffer_size" command. The module accepts the command but it sends acl packets of about 500kb anyway, though specifying acl packet length to 255 in the command.
I am using a csr based module.

Any ideas?

Brgds Olov