[bluetooth-dev] re: SENDING ACL PACKETS!!!

hi everyone...i have been having this problem for quick some time now
and i was wondering if you guys could help me out...

it is actually quite funny just a month ago i had everything working
great and now i can't send acl packets accross bluetooth...

the only reason i can think of is that i screwed up the hdrs somewhere,
can someone take a look and tell me if i am still doing things right...

now assuming i got a connection handle back of 0x0001 (after we make a
connection to some other bluetooth module)

so now in our acl packet we include the connection handle (the 12
relavent bits)...so this is what i get...

[note: pb flag = 0x02 and bc flag = 0x00]

0x01 (acl pkt type)
0x01 (connection handle)
0x08 (connection handle + pb flag + bc flag)
0x07 (size = payload + l2cap header)
0x00 (size)
0x03 (l2cap payload size)
0x00
0x01 (cid - which is 16 bites or 2 bytes)
0x00 (cid)
0x01 (payload)
0x01 (payload)
0x00 (payload)

help!!!!

thanks

Sami Kibria
Researcher
TRLabs -> Winnipeg, Manitoba, CANADA
email: skibria@xxxxxxx.ca

    __   _
  / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /  . . .  t h e   c h o i c e   o f   a
/____/_/_//_/\_,_/ /_/\_\              G N U   g e n e r a t i o n