[bluetooth-dev] SCO Disconnect

Hi,
 Perform a Disconnect using the handle for the SCO -
the handle returned
when the SCO connection was completed.

>> But from application there is no handle concept
right(am i correct), only thing is I can disconnect on
particular line. So if i give any "rf_disc <line>" it
will disconnect only ACL connection.Does we have to
change any thing and add more functions for this.

Regards,
         Leon

Thanx in Advance,
Sri