RE: [bluetooth-dev] L2CAP connect problem

I got a samilar problem:

I successfully connected to a device with openbt stack,After this I successfully manage to establish an RFCOMM
CONNECTION and data can be sent.and
ppp connection was also successed after that.

But just after 30 sec, openbt stack received a event: " Disconnection Completed, due to Connection timeout"
from the LM (I used Ericson P4D with P3A firmware), then all the connections shutted down.

I am not sure if this problem also caused by the same bug you are disccusing, or some other reasons could cause
this kind of problem? I hope you can give me a idea.

thanks.

Gao

Hi Peter,

It seems like that one is missing :), I'll include the fix in next release. Thanks for your help!

Best Regards
Anders Johansson