[bluetooth-dev] about the ERICSSON kit

HiHi,
     Does anyone tried the "ERICSSON Bluetooth Application & Traiing Kit"?
it is the one which is of the size about 8cm x 3.5cm is size(not the huge
one). I wanna ask could anyone managed to connect it by serial cable? it
works perfectly if i am using USB as the interface, but it's not working
when the serial cabel is being used......... could anyone teach me how to
get it work using serial cabel?
Regards,
vincent