Re: [bluetooth-dev] Silicon Wave Module

We have tried Silicon Wave's modules and had some problems with them.

- The UART model does not do baud rates > 115 kbaud, which effectively
limits the data rate over bluetooth to this rate.

- We couldn't get multipoint to work, although Silicon Wave claims to
support this.

We got limited technical support from Silicon Wave, and have decided not
to implement any specific support for their modules at this time.

/Fredrik