[bluetooth-dev] Chris Tanguay

Dear Sir or Madam.

Please find attached my detailed resume.

As a fully bilingual sales and financial professional, I bring to the table innovative solutions and proven results in the areas of account management, and revenue achievement.

With a willingness to join a growing organization as a sales professional, I will go beyond the standard in order to over-exceed the objectives and expectations of any employer and continue my education in order to enhance my value.

Should you have any questions pertaining to my background, please feel free to call me directly at 613-823-8685.

I look forward to your response.

Sincerely,

Chris Tanguay

Send your holiday cheer with Yahoo! Greetings.

christanguay.doc