Re: [bluetooth-dev] Silicon Wave Module

Do you remember having to make any changes to the stack to get it working
with the Silicon Wave modules? We just got a few of the modules this
afternoon, but the stack cann't seem to initialize when using them; it
just times out after:

  Jan  1 00:02:59BT (driver) __bt_ioctl: HCISET_EVENT_FILTER
   axisdev bti: Setting event filter [0x2 0x0 0x1]
   cmd_timeout: Timeout when waiting for command response

	thanks,
	patrick