RE: [bluetooth-dev] SDP problem with 3COM bluetooth connection manager and openbt

Hi,

I can't see anything that look weird in your logfile so it's probably something wrong
at the clientside. I think we have a 3-Com card here at work so I'll check if we had
any problems with their cards.

Best Regards
Anders Johansson