[bluetooth-dev] Interface to ETRAX-100LX

Hello everyone

I am in the process of interfacing the bluetooth chip with axis ETRAX-100LX.
I followed the procedures for porting a large application into the axis
board and was successful in flashing the kernel of ETRAX-100LX with the axis
OpenBT stack.
I am still a beginner in the OpenBT and would like to know how do I proceed
with the interface after that. Should I straight away connect the BT module
to the serial port or is there any other procedure for me to follow for the
actual hardware interface.
Can someone out there provide me with some reference as to how to begin with
the actual hardware interface.

Cheers
Vilas Uchil