Re: [bluetooth-dev] Silicon Wave Module

Yep, the module died after receiving HCISET_EVENT_FILTER so I commented
out the call to bt_set_event_filter(...) in bt_vendor.c (in
apps/bluetooth/experimental). Apart from that it worked with the
CONFIG_BLUETOOTH_GENERIC setting. Never got multipoint to work though.
After the first slave connected, the module stopped accepting
connections from other slaves, just as if a master/slave switch never
had occurred.

/Fredrik