Re: [bluetooth-dev] Interface to ETRAX-100LX

It might help you to know that we're in the process of releasing a
Bluetooth variant of our developer board with ETRAX-100LX, the ALPS
Bluetooth module (CSR chipset), 4MB flash and 16 MB RAM. The software is
Linux 2.4 + OpenBT + the other stuff that comes with the dev-board. So
with this board, we have done all the work for you ;-)

/Fredrik