RE: [bluetooth-dev] receving data on Ipaq

Hi,

Try to enable CONFIG_BLUETOOTH_USE_INBUFFER, although it's kind of a strange behaviour of
your serialdriver to let data through even if the call to the btdriver hasn't returned yet.
I haven't tried using inbuffers but as far as i know they should work.
What it really do is to copy incoming data to a buffer and then schedule a task to do
the actual processing.

Best Regards
Anders Johansson

KJ&url=http://www.getpennytalk.com