Re: [bluetooth-dev] USB data loss and question about bluetooth.c

On Mon, 2001-12-10 at 00:48, Hirotsugu Okura wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Data loss occurs
> when I execute ping from PC1 to PC2 in the system like this.
>
>   PC1: Linux RH 7.1 kernel 2.4.14 + bluetooth.c v0.12 + EricsonBTSK with USB+openBTstack 0.0.8
>   PC2: Windows Me + PCICIA Bluetooth card (Fujitsu)
>   These are sonnected each other with ppp over Bluetooth connection.
>
> Changing datagram size of ping with -s option, if over 80-100, data loss often occures .
> If I use UART, it doesn't happen.

Just to confirm that I too have seen this problem occur with a USB
dongle, and posted details to this list on 5 December (subject "apparent
data loss with rfcomm").  I have had no follow-up, sadly, so I have no
idea how to go about either diagnosing or solving the problem.

I guess it is a good thing that someone else has the problem too, and
with different hardware.

-- Edd