[bluetooth-dev] Bluetooth Project

Dear Sir,

I'm wondering if anyone would be able to give me some help; I am a 3rd
year electronic engineering student at the University of Warwick and am
starting a project on a Bluetooth/CAN interface and finding it rather
more challenging that I had hoped! The project is part of the Formula
Student scheme run by Universities around the world to build Formula 1
style cars and compete for speed, performance and technology.

To interface CAN (Control Area Network) with Bluetooth I need an open
source stack for Bt, but so far I have not been able to acquire any soft
or hardware.

			Yours, Sam Lanyon

School of Engineering
University of Warwick