[bluetooth-dev] sufficient ioctl's

Hi!! All,

I am new to bluetooth.I want to develop some
profiles..I want to ask one question..it may be
silly....
isn't necessary to develop basic profiles first..like
Generic Access profile,Serial Port profile..then only
we should develop other profiles....
so my question .. does this freeware supports for
Generic access profile and SERIAL PORT profile..
in the stack itself,...
does it provides sufficient ioctl's to implement
generic accress profile and serial port profile..
Please answer...
regards,
Alok