[bluetooth-dev] Help for Openbt Stack insatalltion

Hi,

 I am trying to compile the Openbt BT stack from Axis and facing a few problems.
I am using a Linux Kernel 2.2.16-22 on a Red Hat Linux 7.1 machine.
1)When I try to compile bluetooth stack in the kernel mode I receive the following errors

in file included from bluetooth.c:0:

/usr/include/linux/modversions.h:1:2: #error Modules should never use kernel-headers system headers,

/usr/include/linux/modversions.h:2:2: #error but headers from
an appropriate kernel-source

What is the reason for this error and how do I eliminate it.
Can anyone help me in this regard??

Thanks in advance

Sujai