[bluetooth-dev] iPAQ with Axis OpenBT stack

I'm also going to do the same thing.
My iPAQ is running familiar as its kernel.
So, could you provide any instruction guides on how to
port the Axis BT stack on iPAQ?

By the way, where can I find the ARM patch?
Dick

Franck THIBAUT wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to port AXIS BT on a iPAQ running under
kernel 2.4. Since USB is
> not supported by my kernel, I try to use AXIS BT on
the serial port
> (/dev/ttySA0), but it doesn't work : my device (an
ERICSSON HW) is not
> detected by the stack and this one try to run HCI
EMULATOR...
> Is there someone to help me ?
>
> thks

1. Make sure you have the ARM patch for the Axis stack
on the iPaq
2. Make sure the serial port is not being used as a
console (the kernel boot
commandline should NOT contain 'console=0')
3. Make sure inittab does not spawn any getty's on the
serial port

--gmcnutt