Från: Tim Leung [mailto:s985651@xxxxxxx.hk]
Skickat: den 29 november 2001 12:05
Till: Olov H
Ämne: Re: [bluetooth-dev] receving data on Ipaq

Dear Olva H,

    After I saw your message, I am interested in
porting the OpenBT stack
into iPAQ.

    I would like to ask what is the procedures of
porting the OpenBT stack
to iPAQ???? What is the OS requirements of iPAQ??

    I am doing a research same as u. Maybe we can
dicuss our difficulties
together!

    Thank you for kind attention on my message.

Regards
TIM