[bluetooth-dev] RE : Happy New Year & Co-operation (btxx9)

THE GATOSON (HOLDINGS) LIMITED
18/F., One International Finance Centre,
1 Harbour View Street, Central, Hong Kong
E-mail  :  ccg88@xxxxxxx.com
               gatoid@xxxxxxx.com
Fax : 00852 - 25173531
Telephone : 00852 - 25173537
Postal Address : G. P. O. Box : 11223, Hong Kong

Our Ref.: Co-operation  (btxx9)                                   5th Jan. 2002

The General Manager

Dear Sir,

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!!!!

We have two (2) Chinese good partners who are two of the top ten groups in China.
We can supply most of the products which made in China now.

We also hope to take the good co-operation with you as to develope overseas'
markets, if you need more information for them, please don't hesitate to contact
us, we will send the details to you through E-mail immedimately.

ANY OTHER PRESENT ENQUIRIES ARE WELCOME !!!

Thanks again for your kindly assistance and waiting for your instrctions.

Best Regards
THE GATOSON (HOLDINGS) LTD.
International Dept.
Alex Cheng