[bluetooth-dev] CO over l2cap

Hi!!!!

I am new to bluetooth.Actually i want to develop
some profiles.I want to use the freeware stack for
this.Actually according to profile(AVCTP) it uses
connection oriented( CO) connection over l2cap to
transport audio and video data.Now i want to ask one
thing does
the bluetooth stack incorporates the functionality to
establish the connection oriented connections.
Please answer,
Thanks and regards