RE: [bluetooth-dev] Compilation problem with openBT

Well what you have said is good but it's useless for
what I search, I've of course run the make with the
good include dir but it was not a solution. The
solution I've found is to delete the line with
 -DMODVERSIONS. Does somebody thinks that's good ??

 --- Peter Kjellerstedt <peter.kjellerstedt@xxxxxxx.com>