[bluetooth-dev] FreewareObex with openBT

HI !!!

I was   involved in printing profile(hardcopy cable
replacement profile),but i found it requires
OBEX(object exchange protocol layer)so now i I would
like to integrate freeware OBEX(object exchange
protocol with openBT( above RFCOMM layer).Can anyone
tell me is openBT designed in such a way.....that any
other protocol layers on it can be easily
integrated....
any inputs for me......and one more thing has anybody
developed a reference implementation for printing
profile....it will be very helpful for me if it is
there......
Thanks and regards,