Re: [bluetooth-dev] iPAQ with Axis OpenBT stack

Who has had success with this?

I have been running an older version of OpenBT on Familiar on
Assabet (similar to iPaq) OK,

but I have not been able to build 0.0.8 with my Arm Linux toolchain.

Were any special patches/procedures required?

志偉 梅 wrote:
20020104092553.1891.qmail@xxxxxxx.com">
I'm also going to do the same thing.
My iPAQ is running familiar as its kernel.
So, could you provide any instruction guides on how to
port the Axis BT stack on iPAQ?

By the way, where can I find the ARM patch?
Dick

Franck THIBAUT wrote:

Hi,

I'm trying to port AXIS BT on a iPAQ running under
kernel 2.4. Since USB is
not supported by my kernel, I try to use AXIS BT on
the serial port
(/dev/ttySA0), but it doesn't work : my device (an
ERICSSON HW) is not
detected by the stack and this one try to run HCI
EMULATOR...
Is there someone to help me ?

thks

1. Make sure you have the ARM patch for the Axis stack
on the iPaq
2. Make sure the serial port is not being used as a
console (the kernel boot
commandline should NOT contain 'console=0')
3. Make sure inittab does not spawn any getty's on the
serial port

--gmcnutt

Tim Lindquist

Managing Director

Portus Pty Limited
P +61 2 9980 6900
F +61 2 9980 6902
M  0414 723 865

This email and any attachments are confidential, may not represent
the views of Portus Pty Limited and may be legally privileged. If you
are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the
information contained in it. If you have received this email in error,
please notify Portus Pty Limited immediately by email or telephone
(+612 9980 6900) and delete the original transmission.