[bluetooth-dev] INSTRUCTIONS regarding INCLUDEDIR in openbt/linux/drivers/char/bluetooth/Makefile don't work

I have the same problem as you when I compile openbt for my mandrake 8.1 on a
PC.

I don't have any usr/src/linux/include  directory  but rather a
/usr/include/linux where my modversions.h is .....and Everyone keeps on
talking about see in the Makefile regarding the includedir ......

I tried everything make , make /usr/include/linux/..., make .... . and I got
the same errors
Why does the modversions.h  cause problem and display :

/usr/include/linux/modversions.h:1:2: #error Modules should never use
kernel-headers system
headers,
/usr/include/linux/modversions.h:2:2: #error but headers from an appropriate
kernel-source
In file included from bluetooth.c:49:
/usr/include/linux/malloc.h:3:2: warning: #warning The Use of linux/malloc.h
is deprecated,
use linux/slab.h

so I don't understand how it works ? Can Somebody explain me the use of
modversions.h ? I also noticed that , if I erase the MODFLAG from the
Makefile , everything compiled perfectly ......???

Can anyone help us : I SAY AGAIN  instructions in
linux/drivers/char/bluetooth/Makefile regarding INCLUDEDIR don't  work  ....
Thanks a lot to anyone who will not answer another time "SEE IN THE Makefile
......" but who 'll understand us .....thanks again