RE: [bluetooth-dev] INSTRUCTIONS regarding INCLUDEDIR in openbt/l inux/drivers/char/bluetooth/Makefile don't work

I assume you are using a Mandrake distribution, correct?
I do not know whether Mandrake build their kernel with or
without module versioning. I know that RedHat does.

Anyway, you should have a packet somewhere called
kernel-sources-something (not to be confused with
kernel-headers-something which is something completely different).
The kernel-sources package is what you need to install.
Exactly how to do this with Mandrake I do not know, since
I use RedHat myself.

And /usr/src/RPM is where source RPMs are installed
(i.e., RPMs ending in .src.rpm), and can be ignored
for this discussion (the kernel-source package is a
binary package regardless of its name).

//Peter