RE: [bluetooth-dev] What's the difference - running stack on PC versus on ARM???

Differences between a PC (i.e., x86) and ARM are most likely due to
the difference in endianness. The PC is using a little endian system,
and ARM is big endian. Unfortunately there seems to be a couple of
these problems still around. We do not use any big endian systems
ourselves, so we rely entirely on those of you who use big endian
systems to send us patches to fix this kind of problems.

Try enabling BT_DATADUMP_DEBUG in btdebug.h on both the PC and
ARM, and see if you can find any differences in the packages that
are sent and received.

//Peter