REQUEST  FOR   URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL

From the Desk of:  Dr.Musa Obi

Dear Sir,
This letter may come to you as a surprise since it is
coming from someone you have not met before. However,
we decided to contact you based on a satisfactory
information we had about you.
I am a Medical Doctor currently working with the
Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF). I and some of my close and
trusted colleagues need your assistance in the
transfer of US$21.8 million into any reliable Account
you may nominate overseas.
This fund was generated from over-invoicing of
contracts executed by the PTF under our control and
supervision. This fund is now ready to be remitted
into any Account we put forward for that purpose. What
we want from you is a good and reliable company or
personal Account into which we shall transfer this
fund. Details should include the following:
1. Name of Company, Address  & Your Private Telephone
& Fax Number.
2. Name of Bank & Address of Bank .
3. Account Number
4. Beneficiary Name
Upon receipt of your company  & bank particulars, an
application shall be made in your name to the Central
Bank of Nigeria for the approval of the remittance of
the funds which shall be by SWIFT (Telegraphic
transfer) copies of the approval and other relevant
documents shall be faxed to you for your
perusal.please treat as strictly confidential for
obvious reasons. The fund will be shared as follows:
1. 30% for your assistance
2. 60% for myself & my Colleagues
3. 10% for contingency expenses
We wish to assure you that your involvement should you
decide to assist us, will be well protected, and also,
this business, proposal is 100% risk free as the
remittance will be made through the legal procedures.
Note: your discussions regarding this transaction
should be limited because we are still in government
service. We intend to retire peacefully at the end of
this transaction. Let honesty and trust be our
watchword throughout this transaction and your prompt
reply will be highly appreciated.
Thank you for your anticipated cooperation while we
look forward to a mutually benefiting business
relationship with you.
Best Regards.

Dr.Musa Obi

Do You Yahoo!?