[bluetooth-dev] bscp: sequence-ack dead loop

hi everyone

i'm trying to debugg my bcsp communication.
perhaps someone has ever seen the following problem:

1. bcsp communication works good for a while
2. but suddenly the BTcore keeps trying to send me seq=0 and ack=0

i'm using CSR firmware 12.7 with the settings

WINSIZE 4
SEQUENCE_TIMEOUT (HZ/4) /* default 250 ms */
BCSP_RTX_MAX 40

on the core and for the stack.

btw: the stack does not work when setting WINSIZE to 1, why not?

cheers
andreas