Re: [bluetooth-dev] Mac address !

There's no standard HCI command to set the BD address for a Bluetooth
module. Different module vendors have different ways to do it, and some
don't even support it. The OpenBT stack has support to set the BD
address for Ericsson and CSR modules. The code is found in hci_vendor.c,
hci_set_bd_addr().

/Fredrik