Re: [bluetooth-dev] concurrent LAN Access PPP connections?

The clients must support master/slave switching in order for this to
work. What client hardware/software are you using? Also, master/slave
switching must be enabled on the server. This is configured by the
ForceMSSwitch parameter in /etc/bt.conf.

/Fredrik