[bluetooth-dev] How to ask for server channel attribute in a SDP request ?

Hello,

I want to use the BT_SDP_REQUEST to ask for the server channel asociated with the Dial-up Networking profile.
I've already made the SDP connection. I have the serviceRecordHandle, and I think I have to ask for the server channel attribute.
But I haven't understood where I can find such number definitions. I've only one example with :

#define UUID_SERVICE_NAME_ATTRIBUTE 0x0100

And in the example I can get the service name... But where can I find the definitions of all ATTRIBUTES number ?

Thank you for any help.
alain.paschoud@xxxxxxx.ch         PSE-A
Phone +41-21-693'84'98
Fax   +41-27-693'84'91