Re: [bluetooth-dev] How to ask for server channel attribute in a SDPrequest ?

In the Bluetooth spec.

Regards,
Brent

Brent A. Miller
IBM Corp.
Tel. 919-543-6959 (TIE 441)
Fax 919-254-9082 (TIE 444)
e-mail:  bamiller@xxxxxxx.com

                      Alain Paschoud
                      <alain.paschoud@xxxxxxx.com
                      artdata.ch>               cc:
                      Sent by:                  Subject:  [bluetooth-dev] How to ask for server channel
                      owner-bluetooth-de         attribute in a SDP request ?
                      v@xxxxxxx.com

                      01/17/2002 06:03
                      AM

Hello,

I want to use the BT_SDP_REQUEST to ask for the server channel asociated
with the Dial-up Networking profile.
I've already made the SDP connection. I have the serviceRecordHandle, and I
think I have to ask for the server channel attribute.
But I haven't understood where I can find such number definitions. I've
only one example with :

#define UUID_SERVICE_NAME_ATTRIBUTE 0x0100

And in the example I can get the service name... But where can I find the
definitions of all ATTRIBUTES number ?

Thank you for any help.
alain.paschoud@xxxxxxx.ch         PSE-A
Phone +41-21-693'84'98