RE: [bluetooth-dev] Ask about the l2ca_disconnect_req()?

Hi,

CSTATUS_MAX_NO_RTX is set after a certain number of retransmits of the signal request (Currently
I think it is 4). After that the link should be deleted. The actual variable is set by
the rtx timeout function when it has reached the defined number of resends. The specification
says (3.1.5 L2CAP) that RTX timers MUST exist for each outstanding signalling request. When
it have tried x number of times the channel is taken down. CSTATUS_MAX_NO_RTX is just an
variable used by the OpenBT stack.

Best Regards
Anders Johansson