[bluetooth-dev] Xircom CreditCard Bluetooth Adapter

Hi, all.

If you have managed to get the Xircom CreditCard Bluetooth Adapter

  http://www.intel.com/network/connectivity/products/xircbt.htm

working with OpenBT, I would like to hear from you.

Red Hat 6.2 (on a Toshiba 430 CDS laptop) detects the PCMCIA card:

[root@laptop /proc]# /sbin/cardctl ident
Socket 0:
  product info: "Xircom", "CreditCard-Bluetooth-Adapter", "CBT", "0.04"
  manfid: 0x0105, 0x080a
  function: 2 (serial)
root@laptop /proc]# /sbin/cardctl config
Socket 0:
  Vcc 5.0V  Vpp1 0.0V  Vpp2 0.0V
  interface type is "memory and I/O"
  irq 9 [exclusive] [level]
  Speaker output is enabled
  function 0:
    config base 0x0200
      option 0x5f status 0x08
    io 0x03e8-0x03ef [8bit]

I downloaded openbt-20011021.tar.gz from SourceForge, and followed the
instructions in Lukas Valle & Dejan Miletic's HOWTO.  Everything
compiled successfully, but I haven't been able to get bti to run.

Key messages when I invoke bti:

  Please reset HW board within 5 seconds
  csr_bcsp_to_h4: Invalid argument
  Shutting down Bluetooth stack