RE: [bluetooth-dev] USB data loss and question about bluetooth.c

On Wed, 2001-12-12 at 07:09, Peter Kjellerstedt wrote:
> FYI, I can tell you that we have seen the same with CSR hardware,
> so I do not think the hardware is at fault here. It is either the
> OpenBT stack itself, the USB Bluetooth driver, the USB core or
> the USB driver (uhci or whatever). We use our own USB driver for
> the ETRAX hardware, so I do not think it is that part of the
> code since the result is the same with a standard PC.

I just bought a Xircom PCMCIA card in addition the USB dongle I already
own, and do not see the problem we found with the USB dongles.  This
suggests that it's not the stack that's at fault, but probably the USB
bluetooth driver.

In another mail, Greg KH wrote in response to Peter Grubmair:
> Would you post your modified bluetooth.c file so as to let others try
> out your fix?

Did anything ever come of that?  I'd be *very* keen to try this fix.

-- Edd

PGP signature