Från: Delahaye, Jean Philippe [mailto:jean-philippe.delahaye@xxxxxxx.fr]
Skickat: den 22 januari 2002 11:57
Till: bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com
Ämne: [bluetooth-dev] Questions about some functions in hci.c

Hi all,
Is there somebody could help me to understand the purpose of some functions
below,
release_cmd_timer
wake_up_interruptible

What are there roles especially in the following functions process_event and
process_return_param?

I try to use OpenBT stak without any preprocessor commands like __KERNEL__
or USE_INQTIMER...,
Is it possible?

Thank you all in advance,
J-P