Från: LEUNG_YU_TIM [mailto:s985651@xxxxxxx.hk]
Skickat: den 21 januari 2002 13:58
Till: bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com
Ämne: [bluetooth-dev] rf_send question

Dear all,

         i am using Ericsson Application and Training Tools Kit for Openbt
stack. I now can connect 2 devices by using "btd". However, i have a
question of "rf_send" in menu. Where do the received data be stored in
another side??? I want to know this because i want to know i receive
correct data or not.

        Thank you for your help.

Regards,
Tim