Re: SV: [bluetooth-dev] close SDP connection

On Tue, 22 Jan 2002 21:30:19 +0100 Anders_Torbjörn_Johansson
<anders.t.johansson@xxxxxxx.com> wrote:
Anders
Thanks for your reply.

But, how can an application get these parameters--hci handler and lcid
in order to disconnect a connection. Shall I use bt_internal file.
How about 'line' parameter, one reaseon for the disconnecting is
that the application can reuse this parameter for other connection for
example rf_comm connection. For SDP connection, line parameter also is
assigned to sdp connection object which is in kernal space, how can an
aplication deal with this?

Thanks

Ran