[bluetooth-dev] Binary filesize of sdp_server

Hi,

I have some problems with the huge filesize of the OpenBT sdp_server.
The binary on my embedded PowerPC system is about 200k. The reason seems to be the
expat xml library that is very large.

Has anybody an idea about how to shrink the sdp_server binary a little bit ?
It really does not much work, but it is the biggest application in my tiny rootfilesystem.

Matthias