[bluetooth-dev] Send files between 2 BT devices.

Dear all,

         I know that /dev/ttyBT0 can help me to check the received characters from another BT device. However, i want to save these characters to a file. How can i do this????

         Is there any "indication" to start receiving the characters and stop receiveing from the remote side??? (So that I can save these characters between these 2 indications). However, I have got no idea in the btd.c file.

         I want to do this because i want to send files between 2 BT devices in the user mode stack. Could you give me some ideas???

Regards,
Tim