[bluetooth-dev] Power saving

Hi,

Does any body implement power saving on his bluetooth platform?
I encountered a problem: I got a power saving mode in which the host is in sleep mode with the BT module is on. It's expected that the module will wake up the host when there's incomming BT call. However, I found there's no proper scheme for the H4 interface to handle HCI re-sync after system wake up. Any idea?

Cheers,
Alex